#1 2015-06-27 16:09:11

asi

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

GSC 2.0

Heyaa,
I've been checking for clients similar to Xfire and I found an ideal one: GSC 2.00. Now that Xfire is dead, we should all bestow our loyalty to one program.
I believe that GSC 2.00 is the program we are looking for because of the following reasons:
*Low resource usage (internet, RAM, CPU, etc) so it won't be lagging on bad PCs or causing fps drops in-game.
*Supports Windows XP
*Really similar interface to Xfire (still not that perfect as Xfire, ofc...)

It has 3673318users in total..10x more than Xfire but it is built in with the following features:
Free Voice Communication
With GSC, you can pick from anyone of 12 worldwide datacenters to host your own free voice server. Get full rights to create subchannels, kick and ban users, and personalize your voice server. Plus, your settings are always saved - the voice chat room doesn't disappear when you log off!

Your Friend Locator
Ever wonder what your friends are up to? Find them online using GSC integrated game server tracker to see what game they are playing and what server they are on. Joining your friends' game is now only a double click away!

Your Game Source
Ever wondered how to find the hardest servers to play on are? Or the most popular? Or where you last played and for for how long? Withour integrated GameTracker browser, you can now search through a global server database in many ways and add favorites to your preferred server list.

Your Friend Connection
Talk or voice your friends, anytime, anywhere! Talk to your friends, keep logs of conversations, and receive messages even when offline. Even when your friends are in the middle of a game, GSC will still work inside most games!

Screenshot:
1.png
For more screenshots...

System Requirements:
Minimum System Configuration:
PC with 300 MHz or faster Intel Pentium/Celeron or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron or compatible processor
Windows XP Home/Professional with Service Pack 2, or Windows Vista
128 megabytes RAM
30 megabytes of available hard disk space
1024x768 or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
Internet connection

Recommended System Configuration:
PC with 733 MHz or faster processor
256 megabytes RAM
50 megabytes of available hard disk space
Broadband Internet connection
Microphone and sound card with speakers or headset

I believe GSC can be the complete replacement of Xfire as it fulfills every requirement.

P.S.: If someone has already a GameTracker account, it is not needed to create a new one as GSC supports GameTracker login details to work with GSC 2.00
Credit : BeeRemos

my GSC is : asi5

Download it http://getgsc.com/gsc/downloads/

Ostatnio edytowany przez asi (2015-06-27 17:46:57)

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/owls-yousrs.gif

Stopka forum

RSS